Learn more about our comprehensive product portfolio for data center, enterprise, and telecom network applications
March 21–23, 2017
Los Angeles Convention Center
Visit us at OFC 2017 to see our latest product advancements and live demos.
- 100G CFP2, CFP4, and QSFP28 pluggable transceivers supporting CWDM4, PSM4, LR4, SWDM4, SR4, and 4WDM-10, 20 formats for high-density, low-power applications
- Optical whiteboxes that enable software defined networking (SDN)
- TrueFlex® colorless, directionless, contentionless, and gridless (CDCG) ROADM solutions
- DWDM transmission modules for data center and metro applications, including 10G tunable SFP+ and 100/200G coherent CFP2
- Advanced long-haul transmission components for 400G applications and beyond
- Next-generation amplification leveraging 980 nm and Raman pumps with increased power and efficiency, and advanced, highly-integrated passive components
An operational, in-booth live demo with several Lumentum 100G QSFP28 modules will demonstrate our broad portfolio of transceivers for various length data links. By plugging into a single 100G Ethernet switch and looping live traffic through all of the modules, the demo will also show the utility of the industry standard SFF QSFP28 form factor and IEEE-specified CAUI-4 electrical interface in the 100G space.
To meet with a Lumentum representative at the exhibition, contact us.
Many Lumentum thought leaders will speak about key technology trends at OFC:
Sunday, March 19, 2017
|Workshop: “III-V + Silicon: To Integrate or to Co-package?”||Mike Larson, Chief Design Engineer, Lumentum||3:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Monday, March 20, 2017
|Workshop: “White Box Optics: Will it Kill or Encourage Innovations?”||Peter Roorda, Senior Director, Transport Product Development, Lumentum||9:00 am - 12:00 pm||Room 408B|
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
|Partner Panel: “Advancing Optical Interoperability in Open Networks”||Madhu Krishnaswamy, Director, Product Line Management, Lumentum||2:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Expo Theater II|
|Panel Discussion: “Direct vs. Coherent Detection for Metro-DCI”||Brandon Collings, CTO, Lumentum||4:30 pm - 6:30 pm||Room 402AB|
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
|Panel IV: “Pluggable Optics – How is the Ecosystem and Value Chain Changing?
Lumentum presents: “The Road to 400G in Client-Side Optics”
|Justin Abbott, Product Line Manager, Lumentum||3:30 pm – 5:00 pm||TBD|
Thursday, March 23, 2017
|Expo Theater II Session: “Open Packet DWDM”||Raj Nagarajan, Senior Product Line Manager, Lumentum||10:15 am – 11:45 am
||Expo Theater II|
We look forward to meeting with you!